If you are energetic, enthusiastic, customer service oriented, results driven and would like to have an opportunity to grow with a company that promotes success, then FUJIWA TILE has been looking for you!!!
FUJIWA TILE - the industry leader and national wholesale distributor of high quality porcelain tiles – currently has one of the best team of people who strive to excel in providing service to our valued clients however, we are still continually seeking for the best and brightest to make us even stronger as an organization. As we continue to grow in California and Texas, we are in search for potential team players for the position of Sales Associates.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position will call on existing and new clientele, as well as potentially interfacing with builders, designers, General Contractors and all other decision makers in the sales and installation process.
Successful candidates will:
- Meet with current and potential customers to present our product offerings.
- Once established, meet with customers on an on-going basis to provide superior customer service.
- Stay ahead of the competition in service, value and relationship building.
- Be flexible, highly organized, detail oriented and willing to service multiple accounts while consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Be able to work independently while simultaneously implementing company defined sales strategies.
- Enjoy prospecting for new accounts, setting up / maintaining displays and introducing our quality products to the marketplace.
- Instinctively address all customer questions and concerns promptly with business savvy solution / resolution strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
This position is a great fit for individuals who are highly motivated, willing to learn, a great communicator, enjoys sales, customer service and the satisfaction that comes with servicing customer accounts. Training is provided. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications: • Prior customer service/sales experience is a plus but not required • Interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiating are a plus • Must have a Valid Driver's License and able to travel frequently throughout the multi-state sales territory using own vehicle.